An exciting role is now open for a suitably qualified candidate, to join a leading cyber security consultancy in Singapore.
This position will be a permanent role, based within the companies Singapore office. The company is a market leader within the cyber security field and offer a full range of cyber consultancy services throughout a wide variety of industries, which provides a large amount of variation but also extensive career exposure.
- A key focus will be on creating and providing IT Security solutions to a variety of clients throughout APAC.
- Utilising cyber security knowledge to analyse and conduct a customer’s risk assessment, which will then be followed by a clear strategic plan of implementation and completion.
- Incorporating but not limited to, system assessments and optimisation, establishing IT risk management systems, compliance assessment and IT governance, IT risk management, system development and maintenance.
Desired skills / experience
- Educated to Degree Level within an IT or Engineering field or relevant work experience
- Minimum of 5 years direct consulting experience, specifically related to the field of IT Security
- Certifications such as, CISSP, CISM, CISA, CEH, GIAC would be highly beneficial
- This is a newly created position and has been created due to the extensive pipeline of projects that have been secured, so we are in a position to hire immediately for the right person.
- The role is open to all nationalities and relocation support can be provided if necessary.
For more information and to arrange an introductory call, please send your up to date CV to email@example.com