Back to job search
Keep in touch
EA Registration No: R1767587
|Posted:||10 days ago|
Title: Senior Communications Manager - Offshore Wind
Location: Taipei, Taiwan
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
NextWave are working with a leading renewable energy developer who have a large presence in Taiwan. They are looking to hire an experienced candidate to develop the company's PR Strategy in the country.
- Developing and executing external communication strategies and plans,
- Publishing these communications across print, broadcast, and online media
- Building and managing relationships with trade, regional, and national journalists
- Briefing and educating journalists on the company's business strategy and projects
- Delivering high-quality communication content (e.g. press releases, presentations, speeches, social media posts) for external and internal audiences
- Managing the relationship with external PR, digital and event agencies in Taiwan and ensuring high-quality work.
- Master's Degree in a relevant field
- Have experience with media, press, and social media in Taiwan
- A minimum of five (5) years' experience managing the PR function for an large business in Taiwan
- Due to the interface management responsibilities, fluency in both Chinese and English is essential