|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Title: Sr. Civil Engineer (Solar)
Location: United States (Various Locations Possible)
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
Our client is a Global Solar IPP that is at the leading edge of solar and creating a great working culture. They are committed to investing in their team members the same way they are invested in reducing carbon emissions through creating clean energy. Their constantly growing team is looking for a Sr. Civil Engineer to join their team. The Civil Engineer will be vital to the successful development and design layout of their solar sites through knowledge of slopes and how they affect Solar Park design.
- Review site surveys and studies focused on PV plants standards (Geotechnical, Topographical, Environmental/Ecological, Hydrological, Flooding Studies, etc)
- Conduct and validate designs regarding to the civil and structural scopes
- Assist in optimizing efficiency between Structural and Civil design work
- Develop tasks management tools in order to prioritize technical requests (internally)
- Act as specialty expert internally and externally as needed (representing the Civil Specialty)
- Experience and knowledge of civil design process for utility-scale solar parks (encompassing of the construction process)
- Experience in the civil engineering of PV projects including Foundations, Drainage, Roads, Trenching, etc.
- Ability to read and interpret Hydrology reports/data
- Familiarity with Codes and Regulations as relates to the construction of solar projects
- Familiarity with EPC cost estimation through design methodology
- 2-5 years' experience in similar role
- Experience with the development, design, construction, and project management of Solar Parks (utility-scale)
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
Job has Expired