- To develop new business opportunities and see that these opportunities are pursued to their maximum potential.
- Developing a viable solar (and storage in certain jurisdictions) offering.
- Develop strong working relationships with the project funders and its Investment Managers
- To develop strong external relationships with key stakeholders throughout the market.
- To oversee PR, lobbying and marketing activities
- Manage the Legal and Technical Due Diligence process with the support of the legal and technical teams
- Negotiate the relevant project contracts: NDA, Exclusivity, Lease, PPA, SPA and EPC
- Generating and understanding company strategies and developing best business practices accordingly.
- Prepare financial model to assess the returns of the project
- To develop strong working relationships with the project funders
- Reporting concisely and clearly to Senior Management and the Board on Italian developments.
- Technical understanding of solar and the energy market in Italy
- Understanding of renewables industry, energy and environmental issues in the relevant jurisdiction, proven track record of project development in the region.
- Understanding of financial modelling
- Ability to manage the entire project development process with various stakeholders and suppliers (originate, negotiate land right agreements, commercial DD, technical
- DD, off-taker agreements, etc).
- Strong understanding of commercial activities including funding arrangements and legal requirements.
- Varied experience in private and public sector, showing adaptability and ability to learn quickly.
- Understanding of lobbying, PR and marketing
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline Post-graduate qualifications in related discipline
- Proven track record of:
- First-hand experience of business development and growing a team
- Influencing and shaping policy
- Delivering growth in a new market.
- Negotiation skills and communication skills.
- Financial structuring is desired.
- Ability to develop and update professional knowledge and skills quickly and efficiently. Ability to apply professional knowledge and skills in advancement of business objectives.
- Quickly and successfully implements changes and improvements in operational activities and services.
- Adapts to changes in company strategy whilst developing own strategy to achieve personal goal of competently developing projects.
- The ability to evaluate and convey complex information to others in an effective manner through persuasive communication, negotiating skills and clear presentation skills in both verbal and written contexts.
If interested in discussing this or other related roles, please contact Louison Cassarino at NextWave Partners
Direct: +65 6340 1933
EA License No.: R1875244
EA Registration No.: 16S8303