Our client is an established utility developer with a large portfolio of solar PV assets. The Senor Account Manager will develop the company into the prominent provider of private PPAs to major energy users in the UK.
- Identifying Market opportunities
- Generating, qualifying and prioritising leads, as well as expanding opportunities within existing clients
- Undertaking sales forecasting & effective management of pipeline
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements
- Work with legal department to negotiate terms & PPA contracts
- Liaise with development team (land acquisitions) and other key departments within the company on taking opportunity from
- A good understanding of drivers in the UK Energy Market which affect Major Energy Users.
- A technical understanding of on-shore renewable energy systems and preferably some experience developing energy infrastructure projects.
- B2B sales background with more than 3 years’ experience in the UK distributed energy market.
- A proven track record of negotiating PPAs within the I&C sector.
- Highly effective verbal and written communications skills
- Accomplished at building relationships, negotiating and influencing decisions
- Highly self-motivated
- Willing and able to travel across the UK and to company's offices when required.
- Driver’s license
If interested in discussing this or other related roles, please contact Louison Cassarino at NextWave Partners
Direct: +65 6340 1933
EA License No.: R1875244
EA Registration No.: 16S8303