We are looking for SAP Lead to support upcoming projects.
- Responsible for designing and Configurating of FICO & PS
- Implementation and/or support of SAP modules to enhance the Clients business functionality and overall performance, with high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Experience and knowledge of key integration points between SAP modules
- Ensure optimal system design and configuration of the SAP functionality.
- Lead the Planning and preparing the training materials as well as to conduct the user training..
- Deliver all project documentations defined for the projects, for example, functional requirements, test cases/scripts, training materials, cutover task lists and data migration specifications, etc.
- Provide on-site support where necessary.
- Troubleshoot any problems reported before and after implementation of solution.
- Ensure the quality of the deliverables.
- Handle all issues and requests competently and professionally to the satisfaction of the customers within the resolution timeline.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Equivalent.
- Min 5 years functional configuration experience with at least 2 full cycle SAP implementation in FICO/PS modules.
- Experienced in leading a team
- Able to work independently and efficiently, managing timelines and expectations, and producing high quality deliverables (documentation, presentations).
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Queenie Nguyen at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 9035 3945
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1876369