I am looking for a Sales Operations Executives to join a leading International Cyber Security company in Sydney.
My client offers a range of state of the art Cyber Security products utilised by many leading international companies/enterprises.
They have a vibrant work environment and is always looking for motivated professionals with a keen interest in Cyber to join.
The company is now looking for Sales Operations specialist to come in and to work with the Country manager to provide operational level support to the various groups comprising the ANZ Sales team.
- Provide customer data analysis to support the Sales & BD teams across ANZ
- Provide regional business analysis and reporting to Senior Management from across the Business
- Work with Senior management to produce sales forecasts on a quarterly & annual basis
- Roll-out centrally driven sales campaigns within ANZ region
- Undertake multiple projects concurrently & conduct sales training
- Provide a range of administrative support to the sales teams to help the overall business objective
- University Degree is a requirement to join this business.
- Sales operations experience is preferred
- Have an understanding of forecasting methodologies & software sales cycles
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong data analysis skills and the ability to interact will all levels of management effectively
- Good understanding of formulas, functions & pivot tables within Microsoft programs
All candidates will receive on-the-job training and support to assist them in coming up to speed with our sales processes and the latest trends and developments in the cyber security industry.
For this role in the current climate, my client is only able to proceed with applicants who have the right to work in Australia.