|Posted:||over 1 year ago|
Location – Sydney/Melbourne/Brisbane
Salary – competitive + excellent commission scheme
I am working with an exciting US-based Cyber Security software business that is looking to make their first hire, within their newly established Australian office.
My client offers a range of state-of-the-art Cyber Security products utilized by many leading international companies/enterprises. This includes, but not limited to – threat intelligence, incident response, and application security.
The role is for an excellent Sales Manager, who can act as the focal point for growing the sales team and revenue throughout the region.
- Proactively build relationships with new C-Suite contacts, while leveraging on the global relationships already in place.
- Effective use of the global CRM and take responsibility for the closure of forecasted opportunities.
- Drive revenue through a variety of go-to-market strategies and overachieve on the agreed annual sales quota.
- Where possible, participate in industry events and become a recognized expert within your field.
- Work closely with the global presales team to provide technical presentations to potential new clients.
- A proven track record in delivering sales/business development excellence.
- 5 – 15 years’ experience within a SaaS-related sales role.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within a cybersecurity sales position or equivalent.
- Drive, hunger, and enthusiasm to build a business within an initial hunting sales role.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Terry Hodges at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1914
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1873989
Job has Expired