- Leading Retail Giant
- Deep Learning & ML Modelling to Deployment
- Great Culture
We are looking to expand the high performing data science team for a global retailer. Beyond building, maintaining consistent quality and improving data models, Senior Data Scientists will be tasked to build new capabilities, completely owned the algorithms, train and redesign complex algorithms (Neural Networks).
You will be part of a data science team with a good blend of business and technical skills sets. You will work closely with the business to gather requirements and translate insights to apply ML and data science to drive the commercial objectives.
- Degree in relevant fields including Statistics, Computer Science and Knowledge Engineering
- Hands on experience in one of the following: Forecasting, Propensity Modelling, Clustering, Recommendation, Pricing Optimisation
- Highly proficient in Python and SQL
- Experience with big data systems (AWS/Google/Azure)
- Good to have experience with Alteryx or SAS or SPSS
- Ability to translate complex data science concepts into business terms
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Passion for AI and Data.
- Experience with real-time data assets is a plus.
We have multiple openings at Senior and Junior levels for this position. Open to entry-level and fresh graduates (Master’s degree). For Juniors candidate, a display of knowledge in deep learning and machine learning techniques is essential. Kindly prepare your personal or academic projects for reference.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Vinny Chan at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6914 9936
EA License No: 16S8303