Our client is an Application Intelligence business. In a software-driven world, their product is able to offer insights into the performance of cloud-based applications used within enterprises, resulting in higher efficiency.
- This role is required to lead a team in field sales with a focus on enterprise accounts.
- We are looking for a Sales Manager, with a history of nurturing and leading an over-achieving team of enterprise sales reps.
- You will be developing our sales methodology, and drive adoption and expertise within your team to enable over-achievement of sales quotas.
- You have a desire to work in a high-growth business with the passion for developing human potential.
- You have a positive track-record in complex software sales and have consistently overachieved against your targets.
- You ideally have a proven track record of growing, developing and leading software enterprise sales teams that over achieve on quota, year on year.
- You have significant experience with MEDDIC (or equivalent) as a leading indicator driven sales process.
- You demonstrate a true “value based” sales approach and have experience explaining ROI models at a decision-making level
- You’re a pipeline generation master, expert in driving direct sales from through the entire process.
- You’re ready to think outside the norm, and embrace new methodologies
- You are always looking for solutions to problems, and how to solve business pains.
- You’re a natural champion builder and go the extra mile adding real value.
- You’re an entrepreneur - you run your patch like a business and know that owning your own pipeline generation is fundamental to your success.
- You don’t cut corners, even with the SFDC hygiene
- Proven track record in shaping strategic 7 and 8 figure deals
- You understand the difference between purely giving orders and leading, and can inspire your sales team to drive success at every level
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Shazri Sofi at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1943
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1767725