Have you ever wanted to work in a fast-paced environment, helping understand a complex financial environment using your software and advanced algorithms? Well, you’ve come to the right place.
We are currently working with a hedge fund to help find someone to join their talented team of Quantitative Analysts using software to predict good investment decisions. You’d be required to use your mathematical skillset to your advantage, to produce high-level programs and algorithms in a highly dynamic environment.
Role and Responsibilities
- Able to develop advanced algorithms that are written in Python program to help
- Someone who can query databases to gather information, using SQL
- Be detail oriented and capable of generating high-end code, while managing the stakes involved
- Strong aptitude for learning and ability to question and solve complex problems
- Have the aptitude to learn how to execute trades even as an analyst
- A team player who is willing to work with other analysts
- Be capable of learning and following financial market trends
Skills and Requirements
- Minimally holding a Bachelor in Computer Science, Mathematics or related fields
- With 3 years of work experience in coding and programming related work
- Proficient coding in Python
- Able to query data from SQL databases
- Strong team player and good attitude to work, able to handle the demands of a small financial firm with a high volume of investment
- Interest in financial services and trading is a plus
- Ability to develop web services (e.g. use Django) is a plus
- Preferably Singaporean or Singaporean PR
Interested candidates feel free to email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will get back to shortlisted candidates directly. Unfortunately, we cannot respond to all applicants due to volume, we apologize if you don’t hear from us but do promise to reach out should something relevant come up.