NextWave is working with an international EPC within the power sector who are looking for a Quality Manager to help strengthen their quality management systems and controls as they expand their project portfolio in the region.
- Manages and maintains the overall Management System and Quality Management System
- Represents internally and externally in all Quality Management aspects
- Provides overall Management System and Quality Management System expertise to all departments and supports operations in terms of quality management in accordance with the headquarters quality policy, guidelines and objectives
- Provides leadership to all departments and project teams and ensures the compliance to company quality requirements, in order to acquire and maintain ISO 9001 accreditation and certification.
- Acts as central Project QA/QC Manager for all projects in tendering and execution.
- Hold an Engineering or Business Administration degree (bachelor or diploma) of a publicly acknowledged college or university
- Be conversant with establishing Overall Company Quality Management Systems as well as Project Quality Management Systems (Quality Manuals, Quality Plans)
- Preferably hold a relevant formal qualification in Quality Management
- Preferably be a member of relevant professional body (Chartered Quality Institute)
- Have extensive professional experience, and worked at least 15 years in various Quality Management related roles, including as Project / Site Quality Manager on EPC projects / sites for at least two fossil fired power plant projects and Company or Business Unit Quality Manager for at least 3 years
- Have in-depth knowledge of ISO 9001 Quality Management System standards and requirements
- Be trained in internal and external QMS auditing, preferably according to ISO 9001
- Have hands-on experience in developing and implementing Quality Management System including successful ISO 9001 accreditation
- Have an open-minded personality, and shall be a self-driven team player with distinct general management skills
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Christopher Stephens at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1947
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1223713