NextWave Partners is working with a leading renewable energy developer who is looking to install both utility-scale/rooftop solar plants across SE Asia.
For that purpose, they're looking to hire Project Managers to manage construction activities across multiple sites.
The main focus of the role will be
- Manage construction activities such as site meetings, site visits, budgeting and planning while ensuring the projects remain on schedule.
- Work with local authorities to address any concerns about the environment, health and safety during construction.
- Manage contractors, consultants, and EPC during the various stages of construction.
- At least 7-10 years of prior site experience on solar PV projects
- Previous work experience in SE Asia is strongly preferred
- Able to relocate on short notice and able to travel extensively
If interested in discussing this or other related roles, please contact Christopher Stephens at NextWave Partners
Direct: +65 6340 1947
EA License No: 16S8303
EA Registration No: R1223713