My client is a leading renewable energy developer with strong track record in the development, build and operation of solar and wind power plants, globally. As part of their business expansion plans for the Vietnamese market, we are seeking an experienced Project Manager to be based in their office in HCM City.
You will be working alongside the leadership team to establish and lead a group of functional teams not limited to Technical Management, Procurement & Logistic Management, HSE & Quality function, Site Management throughout the project delivery phase.
- Overall project management on design and construction of wind farms
- In charge of budget control, project safety, project due diligence, coordination and work scheduling, managing and coaching engineers, ensure projects are in accordance with compliance standards etc
- Support early-stage permitting, development and auditing through project completion
- Establish and maintain relationship with clients, governmental bodies and local authorities, EPC and other relevant stakeholders
- Lead negotiation with relevant suppliers and contractors; contract administration, management and closing with relevant suppliers and relevant stakeholders
- Monitor projects progression and conduct monthly reporting back to the management
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Mechanical/Civil, Construction management or other relevant engineering . PMP would be an added advantage.
- 10+ years of working experience with at least 5 years proven track record of managing large scale renewable energy projects within the region
- Experience in contracts management
- Good communication and written skills in English & Vietnamese language required to manage both internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to take lead of projects and work independently
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Crystal Lian at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1948
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1872153