NextWave Partners are working with a European based Developer of Wind & Solar Projects, in the search for a Project Manager for two newly closed solar farms (60MW-130mw).
Our client has developed some of the largest Wind & Solar Farms across Europe in recent years, they have recently reached financial close on two solar farms in the UK & Ireland and as such are looking for a Project Manager to oversee the projects.
- Full Design & Construction overview of the project
- Produce weekly & monthly reports for management
- Create and implement a schedule of works, budgets, compliance & project staffing needs
- Working closely with Site based Construction Manager, the EPC Contractor, Local Stakeholders and Development team
- Chair weekly project meetings with relevant stakeholders (internal & external)
- 5-10 years of experience leading/managing utility-scale solar projects in the UK
- Experience working on projects from design through to delivery
- Proven track record managing a team
- Ability and experience with financial reporting (budgets/reports/evaluations)
- Excellent written English & spoken and attention to detail (reports will be presented to and analysed by investors on a monthly basis)
- Driving license
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Oliver Powell at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 63401918
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1873989