NextWave is working with a leading solar developer who is looking for someone to join as a Project Manager to support the planning and construction of utility-scale solar projects in Vietnam.
- Management of EPC organization, contracting for EPC services, oversight/management of EPC projects to achieve project scope of work within budgets and schedules.
- Deliver industry-leading designs for large-scale ground-mounted solar (and ideally solar/battery hybrid) power plants.
- Manages procurement, permitting, construction and interconnection of utility-scale ground-mounted Solar power plants;
- Develop best-in-class contracting strategies for the design, engineering, procurement and construction of large scale ground-mounted solar (and ideally solar/battery hybrid) power plants. Responsible for the selection of EPC Contractor(s), while keeping competitive pressure alive throughout the entire selection process;
- Establish and monitor project’s milestones and checkpoints to comply with the project management governance system requirements;
- 7-10 years working experience within the utility sector, preferably in Asia (ideally prior Solar PV experience in the region, especially Vietnam).
- Experience from top international organizations with a strong performance culture, and background from a top-ranked international education institution
- Commercial mindset and ability to optimize overall project both from a technical, execution, legal and commercial perspective. Ideally experience from working closely integrated with financing/development teams on large infra projects.
- Experience in working in a fast-paced team culture with ability to make quick and sound decisions
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Christopher Stephens at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1947
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1223713