NextWave Partners is working with an international developer who is experiencing an exciting period of growth in Asia and looking for an experienced project manager to oversee a large scale renewable energy project.
- Developing project schedules; reviewing cost estimates, bills of materials, budgets, scopes of work, standards and quotes from EPC suppliers.
- Prepare specifications, negotiate and manage EPC Contract acting as Owner´s Engineer.
- Setting work breakdown structures; negotiating and monitoring them with suppliers, ensuring the meeting of contractual obligations.
- Co-ordinating and managing the work of different Contractors.
- Participate in testing and commissioning phases to determine compliance with company quality standards.
- Manage warranty/performance guarantee aspects of EPC/O&M contracts after final asset acceptance.
- At least 10-15 years of project /construction management experience, particularly within the power sector.
- At least 5 years experience on solar PV projects, preferably in a project management role.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong business acumen in project planning and management.
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Christopher Stephens at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1947
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1223713