My client is a leading software developer in audio, with a strong international foothold in the gaming industry. Not only led by world-class engineers and software developers, but the team is also extremely passionate and motivated in their innovations and craft. They are also an international leader in PC audio gaming software, used by millions of gaming devices.
They are currently looking for a dynamic project manager who can add value to the continuing success of their business. Since you will be seated under the software team, you will be reporting directly to the Senior Software Engineer.
- Gather business requirements and translating them into detailed technical terms
- Coordinate with clients to construct software products delivery plans including customer yearly production roadmap, product scope, release schedules, milestones, deliverables etc.
- Track and monitor project execution to make sure that clients’ schedule requirements are met.
- Manage resource requirements, quality reviews, documentations and weekly meetings for internal project execution
- Maintain and update database of project related documents
- Liaison between internal team and clients on product life cycle
- Update project status, schedule and key issues to clients and managing them on a regular basis
- A proven track record in leading and delivering software products to the market
- Hands-on experience in rapid development methodologies (agile, scrum)
- Solid project management and facilitation skills; strong knowledge in project governance, processes and standards
- Strong interpersonal, communication skills
- Domain software knowledge in Windows would be preferred (developing a software/or experience in software delivery processes)
- Recognized Project Management Qualifications is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Good command of the Chinese language (At least conversational)
- Minimum working experience: 3 year and above
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Ryshire Wu at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1944
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1876368