My client is a Japanese leading Independent Power Producers expanding globally and with many projects across solar, biomass and wind. They are currently developing a high profile offshore wind project in Japan which is close to moving into execution and are looking to identify a Project Manager with a proven track record to deliver the project from end to end.
- Prepare, negotiate and manage EPC Contracts.
- Manage of construction permitting activities and ensure that all required construction permits have been obtained.
- Manage and monitor construction activities for multiple project sites.
- Ensure that the site construction activities adhere to established construction protocols.
- Assist development team with site layout, micro-siting and civil design of projects.
- Lead coordination of development and construction efforts with interconnecting utilities.
- Lead coordination and support of internal project financing and accounting efforts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- 5+ years of progressive project management experience.
- Thorough understanding and implementation of offshore wind projects in accordance with contracts.
- Excellent solution-seeking, teamwork, leadership and communication skills which extend across all organizational and management levels.
- Demonstrated ability in the leadership of multi-disciplined teams of engineers and outside consultants.
- Experience in development and execution of complex project schedules utilizing state-of-the-art scheduling tools.
- Able to travel
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Sayo Kiyama at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1941
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1653437