A newly-created Project Manager be available in a global renewable energy and energy storage developer
This position will lead Vietnamese project execution, vendor and contractor management, and independent engineer’s activities.
- Manage solar and /wind power general contractors and subcontractors, working with legal on their scope of work and contracts, tracking performance, risk and issues, testing and commissioning
- Oversee and manage of internal and 3rd party resources
- Oversee the design process, attaining materials and/or equipment necessary to the project, communicating with the customer to schedule work, defining the schedule and budget to meet contract requirements
- Conduct site visits to support site evaluation, suitability, and due diligence efforts.
- Manage technical project requirements and interface as support for supply chain
- Min. 5 years’ experience in Project Management or Construction Management in the Renewable Energy
- BA or Master degree in Engineering
- Experience with Project Scheduling methodologies and tools.
- Native Vietnamese and fluent English
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Mia Pham at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 90 182 139
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1876370