Our client is a Major Independent Power Producer who has one of the largest solar portfolio in the world. As part of their aggressive expansion globally, they have set up an office in the USA and will now seek to expand the team further.
They are looking for a Project Finance Manager for their expanding team in the US, who will be responsible for developing and performing analysis for M&A opportunities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Gather model inputs from internal stakeholders
- Build and maintain financial models and other economic analysis to price solar and storage projects
- Perform economic analyses for potential M&A opportunities - evaluating the attractiveness of projects and facilitating the development of a purchase price
- Support the closing process of transactions, which includes modeling analysis and audits, responding to questions from counterparties, and preparation of documentation
- Prepare financial analyses and presentations for senior management and committee meetings
- Follow industry trends and activities such as power pricing, regulatory or financial incentives and structured financing transactions
- Other ad-hoc tasks
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA or graduate degree
- 4-7 years of financial experience, preferably supporting complex transactions and contributing to deals teams
- Extensive understanding of US solar project financing and tax equity structures
- Strong analytical skills and financial modeling experience
- Strong interest in joining an entrepreneurial environment and the opportunity to be part of building a high-performance team
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
Please send your CV with your name and contact number to Cherish at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest.