NextWave Partners is working with a leading renewable energy developer who is looking to expand their team in Asia to cater to the increase in renewable energy projects they have in their pipeline.
NextWave Partners is working with a leading renewable energy developer who is looking to expand their
team in Asia to cater to the increase in renewable energy projects they have in their pipeline.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Support business development activities in the region
- Manage the financial evaluation of new business opportunities, in particular:
- Conduct analysis with other teams and come up with pricings and commercial proposals
- Work with other teams to evaluate M&A processes which includes due diligence review, documentation
- and securing internal approvals
- Analyse different commercial and tax structures across the APAC region
- Initiate and provide oversight on research of economic and other market trends.
- Take a lead on debt financing activities for renewable projects across the APAC region
- Lead divestment processes of renewable assets to investors
- Manage currency hedging strategies and fund flow planning
- Create marketing material and internal presentations
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or higher with 6-10 years of experience in the field of corporate finance.
- Experience in renewable energy is preferred but utility experience is a MUST.
- Proficiency in financial modelling with an excellent understanding of advance corporate finance concepts and risk-return profiling.
If interested in discussing this or other related roles, please contact Christopher Stephens at
Direct: +65 6340 1947
EA License No: 16S8303
EA Registration No: R1223713