- Configure process design solutions and detail engineering for water and wastewater treatment system projects: desalination plants, sewage treatment plant, industrial water and wastewater treatment plant
- Manage a team of mechanical, electrical, instrumentation and control engineering and drafting team to provide the engineering deliverable.
- Review customer technical and engineering specifications and generate the engineering deliverable.
- Provide guidance and lead the less experienced engineers.
- Support project management team with respect to engineering, troubleshooting and maintenance requirements that relates to the technical aspect.
- Degree in Environmental, Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering
- Candidates with knowledge of water treatment, wastewater, environmental engineering are preferred
- Good in verbal and written communication skills in English
- General computer knowledge is essential (MS word, excel, PowerPoint, MS Outlook)
- Willing and able to travel overseas frequently
- 8 years or more in engineering work.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Christopher Stephens at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1947
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1223713