We are looking for an Project Engineer to join one of the largest International renewable energy developers worldwide to help them grow their Australian Portfolio. Their Australian portfolio currently consists of both wind farms and solar, they have also invested heavily in battery storage.
Our client, is looking for a Project Engineer to work alongside 3 Project Developers who have been a part of the business since thier inception in Australia. In the Project Engineering role, you will be responsible for the construction and operations of utility scale wind and solar farms around Australia.
- Take projects through design & construction
- Manage grid connection
- Ensure HS&E is followed
- Oversee third parties on site
- Working alongside the site Project Manager
- Be a focal point for all technical queries
- Provide reports of the projects activities, construction performance to the senior stakeholders including C-level within the developer and to the investment fund backer
Skills and experience
- Degree in Engineering (either Mech or Elec, or hybrid)
- Prior experience working with TNSP’s & AEMO
- Worked on solar and/or wind projects in Australia
- Drivers Licence
The company are looking for a committed and motivated candidate who wants to grow with a business. In exchange for this commitment, our client are offering an extensive remuneration package, alongside international career progression opportunities.
If you are interested in the role and your background matches, or is very similar to the above, please get in touch with Oliver Powell at NextWave Partners to find out more, available via phone +65 6340 19 18 or email email@example.com