We are looking for an Electrical Project Engineer to join one of the largest International renewable energy developers worldwide to help them grow their Australian Portfolio. Their Australian portfolio currently consists of both wind farms and solar, they have also invested heavily in battery storage.
Our client, is looking for a Project Engineer to work alongside 3 Project Developers who have been a part of the business since their inception in Australia. In the Project Engineering role, you will be responsible for the design, construction and operations of utility scale wind and solar farms around Australia.
- Take projects through design & construction
- Manage grid connection
- Ensure HS&E is followed
- Oversee third parties on site
- Working alongside the site Project Manager
- Be a focal point for all technical queries
- Provide reports of the projects activities, construction performance to the senior stakeholders including C-level within the developer and to the investment fund backer
Skills and experience
- Degree in Engineering (ideally Elec)
- Prior experience working with or alongside TNSP’s & AEMO
- Worked on solar and/or wind projects in Australia
- Right to work in Australia
The company are looking for a committed and motivated candidate who wants to grow with a business. In exchange for this commitment, our client are offering an extensive remuneration package, alongside international career progression opportunities.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact OIiver Powell on the below email address and telephone number:
Direct line: +65 6340 1918