NextWave Partners is working with an infrastructure developer who is looking to develop gas to power project in SE Asia.
For that purpose, they’re looking for someone to join as a Project Director to lead the end-to-end development of both the LNG regas terminal and the power plant. A brief summary of the role includes:
Duties & Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
- Negotiate with local government authorities, contractors and other suppliers to help structure PPA’s and other commercial agreements prior to construction.
- Lead a large multi-disciplinary team to drive and monitor project from NTP through to construction, commissioning and operations.
- Ability to utilize previous experiences, in order to deliver the project on time and on budget.
- Manage the project team's work, provide supervision, guidance and manage their performance review to ensure effective performance, resource planning and cost control
- Collaborate with internal departments including finance, design, procurement, manufacturing and quality to ensure maintenance of effective communication / coordination, ultimately the timely and effective delivery of the project.
- Maintain cordial but effective working relationship with external parties, this will include all contractors and suppliers. design teams, government representatives etc.
- Lead technical discussions and technical sessions, supervise / control the implementation of plans and programs.
- Manage budget planning, including contract and cost negotiations with contractors and other third-party suppliers. Ensure prudent cost management.
- Strong leadership experience in senior level above 25 years in managing large, complex combined cycle Power Plant/ Oil and Gas Projects as EPC Contractor or on behalf of Project Developer
- Possess wide experience in Project Execution and Construction of at least one complete CCPP (500MW) and managed major international vendors for Power equipment – Boilers, Gas & Steam Turbines, Generators, Heat recovery system, and major BOP systems
- Evidence of successful delivery on at least 2 power generation projects
- Experience in working on a power plant construction project within Asia
If interested in discussing this or other related roles within the LNG or energy sector, please contact Christopher Stephens at NextWave Partners:
Direct: +65 63401947
EA License No: 16S8303
EA Registration No: R1223713