|Location:||Chapel Hill, Orange, North Carolina, United States of America|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
NextWave Partners USA is working with a leading IPP for this critical hire of a Project Development Manager (Solar) to join its renewable energy development team in North Carolina. Project Development Manager (Solar) will be responsible for developing utility-scale solar energy projects across the U.S. The role has to be based in Chapel Hill, NC.
- Project Development Manager will be responsible for driving key phases of solar project development for pre-NTP projects, including but not limited to site control, project zoning, project permitting, due diligence studies, and utility interconnection.
- Project Development Manager will be responsible for preparing materials and participating in internal and external meetings associated with project development.
- Project Development Manager will engage and manage external consultants as needed for permitting and other project development activities.
- Project Development Manager will work closely with an internal team to review project feasibility, project budgets, and development schedules as well as work with governmental agencies, community groups, and landowners to facilitate development efforts.
- Project Development Manager will support internal finance and construction teams to facilitate successful project construction and financial closings, and travel as needed.
- Project Development Manager must have 2-4 years of project development, due diligence, or transactional experience.
- Project Development Manager (Solar) must have real estate and environmental diligence experience.
- Project Development Manager must have a strong track record of managing consultants.
- Project Development Manager must have a strong sense of accountability, taking ownership over projects and responsibilities, and resolving issues proactively.
- Project Development Manager must be familiar with project development software (CAD, GIS, Microsoft Project).
Note: Kindly note at this point the client is unable to sponsor and would only consider talent who are authorized to work in the US.
For a confidential discussion, please send in your CV to Sana Anjum at email@example.com or call her at +1 (929) 353-7160 (Direct Line).
Job has Expired