A leading international renewable energy developer are expanding their presence in the European Offshore Wind market and as a result are looking to bring on a Project Development Manager to spearhead this growth- looking at both new and existing projects.
Role & Responsibilities
- Putting together a technically and commercially robust business case for new projects
- Providing excellent project planning to ensure the project is well prepared and, following financial close, ensuring that the project can be carried out according to schedule, budget and without HSE issues, following financial close
- Evaluating the strengths and risks of potential projects
- Cooperating closely with the Engineering and Project Delivery teams- seeking support on technical details when necessary
- Managing the end-to-end acquisition process of an offshore wind project with responsibility starting from the due diligence until finalizing the binding offer.
- Developing the best bidding strategy, managing financial analyses and the financial modelling for these potential projects
- Initiate financing for projects, considering the optimal funding structure and liaising with banks / lenders
- Be the key point of contact for all Offshore Wind Project Development related issues globally within the business.
- Working with senior management to identify areas for improvement on a regular basis through business meetings, conferences, corporate events and more
- Liaising with colleagues in other divisions of the organisation to ensure that new business is won and retained.
- Developing good professional relationships with senior decision makers at partner organizations.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Master’s Degree in business administration or engineering
- English language fluency is essential
- A minimum of 5-8 years’ development experience in the European offshore wind industry
- Strong Project Financing experience
- Ability to travel extensively
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Mike Feely on the below email address and telephone number:
Direct Line: +65 6340 1940
EA License No: 16S8303
EA Registration No: R1767587