$150,000 + SA + Bonus (Negotiable)
A Global Renewable Energy Developer, based in Asia and have assets predominantly in Wind, are looking for a Project Developer to join their team in Australia.
The company already has one of the largest portfolios of renewable assets under management worldwide, but as of yet haven’t really hit Australia, this is all about to change. The parent company has recently released extensive funds to the Australian team and as such, they are now looking to build out their capabilities further.
The Project Developer will be responsible for managing the development of projects across Australia, this will include; site identification, feasibility studies, negotiation with land &/or site owners, design, stakeholder management and then bringing a project through to financial close and
handover to the company’s in-house construction team.
- Taking full responsibility for developing sites, which ultimately means the success of the business
- Identifying sites mostly
- Conducting feasibly studies – including financial models
- Work alongside origination and trading teams to ensure off-take agreements and PPA’s are
- put into place
- Working with engineering teams
- Navigating sites through planning process
- Working with investment teams to ensure project reaches successful financial close
- Ability to document all stages of the project thoroughly, to ensure the smoothest possible
- handover to construction
- In depth knowledge of Renewable Development, 5 years +
- Experience within Wind or Solar development, ideally in Australia
- Demonstrable track record of completed deals
- Strong professional network
- Be able to converse with a very wide range of stakeholders including; investors, developers, IPP’s, land owners & government officials
- Based in either; Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth or the Northern Territories, there will be a high amount of travel with the role, so close proximity to an airport is essential
The company is looking for a committed and motivated candidate who wants to grow with a business. In exchange for this commitment, our client are offering an extensive remuneration package, alongside international career progression opportunities.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Dan Rose at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1942
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1550272