Our client is an industry leading IPP who are active within the renewable energy. As part of their aggressive expansion in the South Korea market, they are looking to hire a Development Manager to be based in Seoul.
- Identify and execute Onshore/Offshore wind and solar opportunities in the Korean market.
- Oversee and support due diligence projects and development opportunities within the team to deliver a successful portfolio.
- Manage and support the development process including risk identification, budget management, minimization of potential loss, etc.
- Identify permits and consents for projects.
- Tender and select equipment suppliers, O&M, and EPC contracts.
- Negotiation of term sheets and contracts, PPA, leases, EPC and O&M agreements.
- Previous experience managing the development of Renewable Energy projects in Korea.
- Proven negotiation skills for contracts.
- Previous experience working in an entrepreneurial environment; superior analytical and numerical skills.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in the Korean Energy industry
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Construction Management is preferable
- High commercial acumen and solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken Korean and English.
If interested in discussing this or other related roles, please contact Fletcher Kim at NextWave Partners:
Direct: +65 6340 1934
EA License No: 16S8303
EA Registration No: R1877723