NextWave Partners is working with a US-based developer of utility-scale wind, solar, and battery storage projects. Our client has recently expanded their remit into developing & building and will be expanding into asset management in the future. Our client is growing at a rapid pace and has a solid culture of rewarding their team members.
This role is going to be a member of the Construction team overseeing execution of assigned wind, solar, & storage projects from development handoff through to operation.
- In charge of coordinating and managing all engineering and construction vendors that the company has already engaged
- Oversee on-site project teams to execute on time and on budget, complying with all environmental and safety requirements
- Manage and interface with the interconnecting utilities as well as with landowners, community leaders, government entities, and all other stakeholders regarding the individual projects
- Manage entire project(s) (as assigned) transition from construction, to commissioning, and onto the asset management team.
- At least 7+ years of similar experience
- Familiar with low and medium voltage equipment (and the installation process)
- Possesses a bachelor’s degree in the field of engineering, construction, or a related field (equivalent experience and other training also welcomed)
- Ability to travel up to 50%
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market, please contact Silas Mahner at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (929) 295-6707 (Direct Line)