|Posted:||2 months ago|
My client is a subsidiary of international health tech companies that have set up their HQ in Singapore. Their parent company is listed on the stock exchange. They are looking for a
Programme Manager to take care of their P&L for their product + service unit.
This is exciting for someone that is interested in working with huge MNCs yet running like a tech start-up in this new business unit of theirs.
- Strong leadership responsibility – driving strategy and vision of a product with product, design, and engineering team
- Driving Product Roadmap, delivering it into the market, and measuring the end result of your success
- Ensure end-users feedback with constant improvement – 1 to many mindset
- Working as a commercial Head of Product working closely with sales, marketing, engineering, design, product and data team to drive the success of Product
- Ability to come up with new product after improvements done with existing products
- Hands-on / strategic product experience in b2c is highly important with minimum 5 years+ experience
- HealthTech product experience is necessary with min 5 years+ experience
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Clarlynn Tan at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6914 9935
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1658538
Job has Expired