We are working with a Global Organisation which supports & invests in environmentally driven projects, aimed at making the world more sustainable & environmentally efficient. Their Asia head office is based in Singapore, and as part of new initiative they are looking for a program manager to join the senior management team.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Identify, develop and maintain innovative partnerships with public, private and non-profit organisations
- Contribute toward fundraising activities, target large private investors to donate to continue growing the fund
- Organise and conduct various events within educational environments
- Develop tailored content and material for delivery of projects within educational institutes
- Identify and manage opportunities for collaboration with partners
Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Education, Development, Communications or other relevant field.
- 7+ years of working experience in a related field.
- Confident speaking in public
- Track record of successfully raising funds
- Develop and manage budgets
- Manage staff as well as small numbers of interns and volunteers
- Self-motivated team player
- Excellent communicator in both verbal and written form
- Strategic thinker and able to clearly define and articulate priorities.
- Capacity to juggle different priorities and keeping many balls in the air
- A passion for nature and sustainable development
If this opportunity is of interest, please send your CV to Laura Wilson on the below email address and a confidential discussion can be arranged.
Direct Line: +65 6340 1941
EA License No: 16S8303
EA Registration No: R1767589