My client has established a reputation as a global leading smart energy management company.
A young history, my client holds a strong footing in the IoT space – a frontier they have successfully conquered in just over 3 years. Headquartered in Greater China, they have already regional offices across the region, Europe, and the Americas.
My client firmly believes in providing state-of-the-art technological solutions to sustainability problems, as well as recreating a world that functions mainly on new world Energy.
With its rapidly expanding business, my client is looking for a product manager to build and develop a weather product focused on improving the accuracy of the weather forecast.
This role is a newly created role – you will be working very closely with the Director of Meteorology.
- Planning of product functions; defining and managing; working closely with internal stakeholders who are relevant in completing the product development
- Customer experience-centric role - Collecting customers’ new requirements.
- Analyzing competitors’ products. Keep up with product’s R&D trend
- Tracking user feedback, optimizing product designed, and improving overall product user satisfaction
- Supporting relevant stakeholders in fulfilling product marketing goals and the company’s overarching strategic goals
- Prepare weather product solution and driving business development strategies concurrently
- Bachelor’s degree or above, 2-4 years of working experience in meteorological products (must-have)
- Familiar with product demand analysis and product portrait confirmation
- Working experience in API data products is preferred
- Solid PRD writing and prototype creating skills, familiar with prototype software tools
- Good writing skills, able to output qualified PPT documents and project planning documents (especially project planning documents for to G projects).
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Ryshire Wu at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1944
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1876368