|Posted:||8 months ago|
NextWave Partners have partnered up with a world-leading Renewables Energy business.
They are one of the world’s biggest providers of Wind & Solar energy. Since their inception, they have experienced hyper growth, and are looking to make strategic hires to their Cyber Security here in Singapore.
They are now looking for a Principal Security Architect to join the team here in Singapore, you will lead the technical insight and industry perspective in the delivery of complex security solutions.
- Work with internal engineering teams and external vendors to consult an architect on security requirements for private cloud implementations
- Drive and implement tailored SDLC practice into specific cloud infrastructure & platform engineering
- Work with the Scrum teams for security-focused design for timely resolution of technical implications
- Define Security Architecture for products and plan for implementation of risk mitigating security solutions
- Work with Engineering teams to lead initiatives in order to develop, build security utilities and tools to operate more securely
- Work with Go To Market Team to engage in customer security discussions as well as the Professional Services Team for post-sales security solution architecture and design
- Must have at least 6 years of experience in cloud infrastructure, platform, software security consulting, design/architecture, and assurance
- Able to design, develop and build automation to scale our security infrastructure
- Experience designing and implementing security controls in cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, and GCP, etc.
- Must have experience in implementation of Cyber Risk controls & frameworks
- NIST SP-800-53, IDS/IPS, WAF & Vulnerability management
- Experience with embedded device security, ICS & IoT would be a bonus
- Excellent customer-facing skills, along with vendor & stakeholder management skills would also be key
- Chinese speaking & writing skills are essential
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Kai Man at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1919
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1985004
Job has Expired