We’re looking for a talented leader who is ready to take the next step into a top Global Tech Company and help their enterprise clients develop strong machine learning and deep learning models onto cloud practices. You’d be working in an innovative company, with top talent to produce the best results for your customers.
Utilize strong AI solutions by making predictions on different types and sizes of data. Develop a strong understanding of business problems and create a solution that is tailor-made for each scenario. Be at your best standard and drive yourself to your full potential by delivering a consultative strategy on all your projects.
- Be able to work with customers to understand their problems through analyzing their data and uprooting their core causes.
- Deliver long term solutions that tap into specialized areas including AI, ML and DL.
- Run projects through a full cycle from business requirement gathering, to designing and developing data architecture, exploring and analyzing data, building predictive models and finally deploying the models into production to deliver the real business impact.
- Communicate to customers in an eloquent manner, being a consultant and helping create the solution they need to address their long term business needs.
- Work with specialist team members on Big Data to understand the customer data, extract relevant points and then build models upon these data points.
- Minimally a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering or other related fields.
- Have at least 7 years of industry experience in data science, analytics and predictive modelling roles
- Have prior experience handling Machine Learning or AI projects for the scale of an enterprise using libraries such as scikit-learn, caret, mlr, mllib
- Be proficient in Python programming, additionally have worked with Spark and R
- Prior experience with Big Data – preferably terabyte size
- Be familiar with data visualization and presenting findings to customers
- Travel is required for this role
- Preferred to have prior experience in public Cloud technologies e.g. AWS, GCP
- Bonus if one has used deep learning practices to develop models e.g. tensorflow, caffe, keras
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Angie Wakefield at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1949
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1781517