My client has created a software that enables ethical use of data for analytics. They work with the BFSI, Telco, and Pharmaceutical sectors, enabling them to get the most out of sensitive information without compromising on privacy.
They are expanding their sales team and are looking for a Pre-Sales Engineer that enjoys working in a complex enterprise software solution environment. This individual will be working closely with both their inside sales and technical sales teams in generating new accounts/logos.
You will bring about the new business by working through the sales cycle and manage the sales of their products and services. You will play a fundamental role in achieving their sales objectives.
You will work closely with the other internal stakeholders – operations, product, and sales – and have the
ability to directly impact the next phase of the companies’ growth.
- Manage the sales cycle, leveraging the inside sales and technical resources
- Have the ability to close different types of packages in licensing and renewal
- Have the ability to accurately build your pipeline
- Need to have an in-depth grasp of the market in identifying the right type of accounts, then develop a strategic plan of attack in winning these accounts
- Continuously building your client database in the assigned territory
- Experience selling software to enterprise with complex, multi-stakeholder environments
- Domain knowledge across the following - Big Data, Analytics, Cybersecurity
- Proven track record in over-achieving sales targets
- Hadoop architecture knowledge
- Common Data Flow / Streaming environment and technology knowledge
- Emerging big data security and auditing tools (Sentry, Ranger, Knox) knowledge
- Operational experience of customer Hadoop deployments (Hortonworks, Cloudera)
- Linux knowledge
- Programming experience in Java, Python or similar
- Experience integrating with enterprise RDBMS infrastructure
- Experience with Amazon AWS and other cloud platforms
- Experience integrating to LDAP-based directory services for authentication and authorisation
- Information Security knowledge
- CISA and/or CISSP certification
- Understanding of data warehouses and operational data stores
- Understanding of BI tools such as Tableau or Qlikview
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Shazri Sofi at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1943
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1767725