My client is a semiconductor business. They design chips that power devices including smartphones and hard-drives.
They are seeking a Pre-Sales Engineer for a role based in Singapore.
This individual will be working closely with internal stakeholders including marketing, product and the engineering teams to better understand the product and its value to potential customers.
- 5+ years’ experience in software Pre-Sales
- Able to communicate and present in both Chinese and English
- Comfortable in presenting to senior level stakeholders (C-Suite Level)
- Experience across multiple industry verticals – Logistics, Transportation, Power, Energy
- Experienced in working in sales cycles of 3-6 months
- Experience with IBM Bluemix, Watson IoT, Microsoft Azure, IoTHub, Amazon AWS, HPE.
- Experience in designing/developing of customer-facing REST APIs and other Web-centric service mechanisms.
- Deep knowledge of REST, MQTT, AMQP, WebSockets, XML, JSON, HTML.
- Proficiency with security-centric algorithms and protocols
- Understanding Radio technologies used in IoT Applications (BLE, Wi-Fi, 6LoWPAN, Thread, LoRA and IPv6)
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Shazri Sofi at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1943
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1767725