|Salary:||S$7000 - S$14000 per month|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
Join a global cybersecurity company to be part of the sales engagement process, providing cyber security consultancy, advisory and technical expertise to clients for an end to end process to implement pragmatic security solutions. Candidate will also be required to provide technical leadership and mentoring to other Solutions Architects. The ideal candidate should be a highly motivated and adaptable individual contributor who thrives in a performance-driven environment.
- Partner with sales teams to identify customer's requirements and provide consultative engagement and advice to customers on the best-fit cyber security solutions for their business needs
- Design, build, implement and manage security solutions for our clients applying the latest security tools and practices
- Integrate third-party tools, platforms and applications
- Perform demos, build proof-of-concepts and conduct trainings for customers and internal teams
- Provide excellent presales and architectural support activities (e.g. creation of scope of work details, work efforts estimate, and statement of work)
- Programme/project manage the deals toward project delivery
- Provide remote and/or onsite troubleshooting of the solution and products
- Post-close activities ensuring full onboarding success and the solution is delivered as promised
Requirements and Skills
- Demonstrated strong technical security skills in assessment, design, implementation, architecture
- 10+ years' of technical presales experience with specialisation in security domains:, Security Operations Centre (SOC), Cross-layered detection and response (XDR), Vulnerability and Penetration Testing (VAPT), Risk management and Compliance, Application and Data Security
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field is required
- Master's degree in Computer Science or related field, or similar postgraduate qualification would be advantageous
- One Professional certification in one of the following: CISSP CISA, GCFA, GCIA, CEH, etc.
- Familiarity with Azure Sentinel and/or AWS platforms and security tools
- Good grasp of latest security trends, technologies and applications, threat trends and vectors
- Programme/project delivery through modern delivery models (e.g. Agile and DevOps)
- Generate good quality project document (requirements, design, implementation, configuration, user case/play book, operations)
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience in delivering multiple security projects and solutions across different security domains
- Related security certifications such as CISSP, GSEC, CISM, or CISA
- Develop scripts using Windows PowerShell, APIs and Command lines to integrate different cyber security solutions
- Experienced leading in a demanding and high growth business
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R1440239
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
Job has Expired