NextWave Partners is working closely with a leading player in the power sector who have a large portfolio of thermal power assets.
The client is currently looking for an Outage Manager to be based in the Philippines to oversee outage work on their power plants.
- Formulate strategies to enable the standardisation and optimisation of Outage Management processes, procedures, standards, tools and technology across the business unit.
- Develop outage readiness assessments for all planned outages
- Defines the processes for identification, planning, scheduling, execution and control of work related to shutdowns/outages including policies and procedures for the implementation of the shutdown and outage strategy to ensure effective management of outages.
- Drive continuous improvement of cost, time and performance through Industry Intelligence internal and external to organisation
- Develop processes that reduce downtime and outage durations and the cost to carry out the activities in the plan before and during planned outages.
- Defines the procedures and processes for steps in the Outage Management for the Outage gate review process
Reviews and Investigations
- Conduct pre -outage readiness reviews with power stations teams
- Conduct Post Outage reviews with the power stations for the development and sharing of lessons learnt
- Conducts Outage investigations into Outage slips/delays or the occurrence of major incidents during the outages
- Various interactions with the stakeholders on the projects
- Help upskill the plant management team
- Determine the best plant monitoring systems and drive continuous reviews
- Ensure adherence to HSE management systems and standards across the plant
- At least 10 year’s experience in a senior plant management role
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in outage management
- Bachelors degree in Engineering
- Willing to relocate to Philippines and travel to various plant sites
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Christopher Stephens at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1947
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1223713