NextWave is working with one of the biggest renewable energy companies is looking to expand its business in APAC and looking to hire an Office Manager to be on board in Singapore.
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
- Responsible for managing office services by ensuring office operations and procedures are well planned and executed
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events
- Provide general support to visitors
- Ensure security, integrity and confidentiality of data
- Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory such as stationeries
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment
- Minimum Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills is a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- At least 5-10 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager specialized in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
If this opportunity is of interest, please send your CV and contact details to Fletcher Kim on the below email address and a confidential discussion can be arranged.
Direct Line: +65 6340 1934
EA Registration No.: R1877723