A leading international investor and developer in the renewable energy industry is looking to hire an O&M Manager to work on a new-build Offshore Wind Project in Asia.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Taking on a project management role during the planning, development and construction phase in lead up to operations and maintenance.
- Providing technical input and recommendations on procurement strategy to identify, tender and select equipment suppliers, O&M contractors and suitable vessels and logistics providers for projects
- Providing Technical and Commercial review and negotiation of term sheets and contracts covering O&M requirements
- Identifying and developing a suitable O&M strategy that fits with the EPC procurement strategy
- Programme management of the relevant O&M Contractors to identify and manage timing and interface issues.
- Managing the Owner’s technical team during operations and maintenance to ensure relevant quality plan procedures are being implemented and reported accurately.
- Provide oversight and recommendations on contract administration matters.
- Establishing suitable weekly and monthly reporting during the O&M phase
- Overseeing and managing the WHSE plan implementation to ensure standards are being met and accurately reported on
- Troubleshooting and problem solving operations and maintenance related issues as they arise
- Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical, electrical or civil engineering.
- 10 years’ experience with a developer or utility or related field in an Operations & Maintenance Manager role for offshore wind projects.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise at all levels.
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Mike Feely on the below email address and telephone number:
Direct Line: +65 6340 1940
EA License No: 16S8303
EA Registration No: R1767587