My clients are developers in the Taiwan with global business and Taiwan being one of their main market focus. They’re looking for O&M managers to focus on Offshore Wind and Solar operation and maintenance.
- Ensures that all plant activities are carried out in compliance with regulations, laws, policies and procedures governing health, safety and environmental matters.
- Keeps the management informed of all matters regarding plant operations and maintenance.
- Manages the O&M team, on a day-to-day basis and other sites technical and administrative personnel plus any contractors working at site.
- Head operator of the plant’s wind turbines and SCADA control systems including operating the plant’s medium and high voltage circuit breakers/switchgear/equipment as well as communicating with and following dispatch instructions from the dispatch centre.
- Plans, manages and ensures execution of all BOP maintenance work including parts purchasing, equipment repairs, and inventory management.
- Prepares BOP maintenance tenders, evaluates bids, selects winning contractors and puts necessary contracts in place.
- Manages BOP maintenance contractors at the plant site ensuring that maintenance is done correctly and in compliance with contract terms.
- Serves as site representative managing the SMAA inclusive of nominated technical staff. Manages the site security contractor.
- Prepares plant reports including the daily and weekly production reports and provides necessary input for the Monthly Operations Reports.
- Writes and maintains the plant’s O&M and administrative procedures consistent with overall company policies and guidelines and ensures their execution and compliance.
- Manages any plant improvements, projects, or expansions.
- Maintains satisfactory community and public relations through direct contacts with community individuals or groups.
- Significant experience with renewable project O&M
- At least 5 years experience in the O&M field
- Degree in Engineering related field
- Speaking of Chinese is a MUST
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Clarlynn Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6914 9935
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1658538