I am working with a host of different companies spanning from Telco, Banking and Consultancies who are looking for Network Security Engineers to join their team.
The ideal candidates will have hands-on experience with a range of different network security products, with extensive knowledge of network protocols.
- Hands on experience of Security infrastructure nodes including Firewalls, DDOS solution, IDS/IPS and scanning tools
- Configuring and installing various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers & VPN etc.)
- Performing network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
- Identifying, monitoring, reporting and escalating project-related issues to achieve timely resolution.
- Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security team
- Create technical documentation for reporting purposes
- Manage vendors
- Experience of working & managing network tools including: firewall, IPS/IPS, assessment, and scanning tools
- Experience with one or more network vendors: CISCO, Checkpoint, Huawei, Fortinet, Splunk, IBM, Palo Alto & LogRhythm etc
- Strong understanding of networking technologies (routers, switches, TCP/IP)
- Experience with security technologies (IDS, IPS, FW, AV, Proxies, DLP, PKI, VPN)
- Strong knowledge in Security network. With at least 3-5 years’ experience in administration, planning, implementation or operation of Security Design
- Fluent in English in speaking and writing is required
- Any certifications with the network vendors is highly desirable – but not essential.
Additional information: The client will be working with government agencies, so is unable to offer EP at this moment.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Kai Man at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1919
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1985004