|Posted:||21 days ago|
Title: Network Engineer
About the Role
- Crypto trading firm
- Work on office set up of LAN, Firewall intrusion detection tools, and dashboards.
- Work alongside other Network engineers to better prepare for external threats
- Encrypted Filesystems implementation.
- Cross connectivity between Cloud - Office - Data Centres and Monitoring of these connections.
- Work on AWS Side of network setup, security, roles, and policy building. secure and maintain our azure domain server required for internal applications.
- Troubleshoot display lag and other connectivity issues and come up with the optimal hardware required to run the mission-critical applications.
- Working experience with BGP, troubleshooting lease lines, reverse proxy, and routings.
- Knowledge of writing database backup and recovery PowerShell/python scripts.
- At least 4 years of experience and Minimum B.S. degree in technical field.
- Some Financial knowledge (Crypto Options/Futures) and experience would be highly desired but not compulsory.
- Understanding of best practices and policies in network designing and security.
- Good communication skills and enjoys 360-feedback work environment..
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R1877984
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)