|Posted:||12 days ago|
Title: Managing Partner (Renewable Energy Advisory Firm)
Location: Norway, Sweden or Denmark
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
NextWave Partners is currently working with a leading Boutique Renewable Energy Financial Advisory Firm in their search for a Managing Partner - Nordics, to lead their operations in the region.
As part of the Management team you will work directly with the CEO of the business and be responsible for the growth of the office and operations.
- Originate advisory mandates (M&A, Project Finance, Strategic Advisory) across the Nordics renewable energy market.
- Grow out a team of investment professionals.
- Lead the delivery on all advisory mandates, including the supervision of the work of the more junior members
- Put together the strategic roadmap for their Nordic operations.
- A minimum of 10 years relevant experience working on complex project finance, corporate finance or M&A transactions.
- Background in financial advisory or investment banking.
- A proven track-record working on transactions in the Nordic region.
- Strong understanding of the renewable energy sector in the Nordics.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)