NextWave Partners is working with a thermal and renewables IPP who is looking to hire a Maintenance Manager for a coal-fired project in the region.
- Ensured maintenance of power plant mechanical equipment including turbine, boiler, material handling, BOP, FGD, and auxiliary equipment through oversight of 40 Engineers, Technicians and Subcontractors, as well as provision of budget control.
- Engaged in engineering review and preparing mechanical maintenance department for both corrective and preventive maintenance operations, especially for high-risk equipment.
- Be able to draft mechanical equipment maintenance plans, and recruited and trained Mechanical Maintenance staff.
- Oversee spare parts selection and purchasing, equipped mechanical workshop with tools and machines, and established 4-year service contracts.
- At least 5-8 years of experience managing the maintenance department of coal fired project (at least 200MW).
- Preferrable experience working with plants involving CFB boilers.
- Willing to be based on site.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Christopher Stephens at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1947
EA License No: 16S8303