NextWave is working with an exciting conglomerate leading technology advancements in the utility sector across Singapore. As part of their expansion in one of their divisions they're looking for an M&E Engineer:
- Designing and giving advice on the installation of various types of building services such as elevators, air-conditioning, ventilation etc.
- Evaluating tenders received for mechanical works.
- Supervising the installation of building services, ensuring that specifications for standards, performance and safety are met.
- Ensuring that building systems are in good working order before handing the project over to the client.
- Overseeing the testing, maintenance and repair of the building systems for refurbished buildings; the mechanical engineer needs to ensure that new building services will fit into the existing building.
- At least 5-7 years of experience as an M&E Engineer with experience on a range of infrastructure, technology and other related projects across Singapore.
- Must be able to work autonomously and work independently.
- The role would involve travel to multiple sites across Singapore.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Christopher Stephens at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1947
EA License No: 16S8303