|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Title: Legal Counsel
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
My client is an European IPP with strong presence in Asia Pacific and they are looking to hire a Legal Counsel to support the development and financing of new projects they have within the region.
- Performing various tasks related to legal matters, providing legal advice and guidance in the company and throughout project development, project financing, construction and commissioning.
- Lead due diligence reviews on PPA agreements, NDA, JV contracts, joint development agreements, share purchase agreement, shareholders agreement, MOU etc.
- Lead and manage compliance & support risk management related matters on company and project level
- Advice and manage external stakeholders, advisors etc.
- Law degree from a recognized university and admitted to a recognized bar
- 5-7 years PQE with strong commercial experience, preferably in-house within the power or energy space
- Prior experience in project finance, M&A or development
- Strong negotiation skills
- Fluent in both spoken and written English, any other additional Asian languages a plus
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R1872153
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
Job has Expired