Our client is a global leader in supply chain management and logistics solutions with a strong USD 66b revenue. Their Strategy function is establishing the Data Team now in APAC to provide valuable insights to the business and strenghthen their verticals to be more efficient. This role will focus on the Asia Pacific region for expanding, optimizing the data and the data pipeline architecture. Also, the incumbent would be the key point of contact in APAC liaising with the Global Team in the US HQ.
You would be:
- Developing data features that will serve as inputs to Machine Learning/AI techniques
- Building the analytical tools that would utilise the data pipeline to provide actionable insights
- Acting as a Subject Matter Expert on assembling large, complex data sets from multiple sources that meet functional/non-functional business requirements
- Developing and maintaining the procedures to monitor the model and ensure the production system performance/integrity
You would need:
- Experience between of 5-10 years of using tools like Big Data, SQL and NoSQL databases
- Working in cross-functional team is the key to be interacting with relevant stakeholders globally and within the business functions
- Prior experience in root cause analysis to cater to specific business questions thereby identifying the opportunities for improvement
- Experience in building and optimizing 'big data' data pipelines in a robust architecture is a must
Kindly reach at email@example.com for a confidential chat along with your latest CV.
**This position is ONLY open to candidates currently based in Singapore. Thank you.**